Welcome! Every important journey begins with the unfortunately first step and the
journey becomes all the more fruitful if we have a mentor who guides and encourages
us at every step.
A few important pieces of information for us to compile a complete and all round
view of you! All the * Fields are Mandatory
Help us to release your funds to your preferred ones in case of mis-happening. Your earnings will be given only to mentioned person.
These details are important and case sensitive. Please fill carefully and prefer to write in small case letters only.
Enter your payment voucher code, and specify where do you want to see yourself in your sponsor's team.
Please read our terms & conditions before concluding a membership decision.
We conduct our operations with honesty, integrity and openness, and with respect for the human rights and interests of our associates.
We shall similarly respect the legitimate interests of those with whom we have relationships.
TPI and its associates are required to comply with the laws and regulations of the country in which we operate.
TPI is committed to diversity in a working environment where there is mutual trust and respect and where everyone feels responsible for the performance and reputation of our Organization. we will recruit, employ and promote representatives on the sole basis of the qualification and abilities needed for the work to be performed.
We are committed to safe and healthy working conditions for all representatives .
We will not use any form of forced, compulsory or child labour.
We are committed to working with employees to develop and enhance each individual’s skills and capabilities.
We respect the dignity of the individual and the freedom of association.
We will maintain good communications with S.R through based information and consultation procedures.
TPI is committed to providing Quality products which consistently offer value in terms of price and quality, and which are safe for their intended use. Products will be accurately and properly labeled, advertised and communicated.
TPI is committed to establishing mutually beneficial relations with our suppliers, customers and business partners. In our business dealings we expect our partners to adhere to business principles consistent with our own.
TPI striver to be a trusted corporate citizen and, as an integral part of society to fulfill our responsibilities to the societies and communities in which we operate.
TPI is encouraged to promote and defend their legitimate business interests.
TPI will co-operate with governments and other organizations, both directly and through bodes such as trade associations, in the development of proposed legislation and other regulations, which may affect legitimate business interests.
TPI neither supports any religious and political parties nor contributes to the funds of groups whose activities are calculated to promote party interests.
TPI is committed to making continuous improvements in the management of our environmental impact and to the longer-term goal of developing a sustainable business.
TPI will work in partnership with others to promote environmental care, increase understanding of environmental issues and disseminate good practice.
In our scientific innovation to meet consumer needs we will respect the concerns of our consumers and of society. We will work on the basis of sound science, applying rigorous standards of product safety.
TPI believes in vigorous yet fair competition and supports the development of appropriate competition laws. TPI and its
Representatives will conduct their operations in accordance with the principles of fair competition and all applicable regulations.
TPI does not give or receive, whether directly or indirectly ,bribes or other improper advantages for business or financial gain. No Representatives offer, give or receive any gift or payment which is, or may be construed as being, a bribe.
Note # For any (demand or offer )of a bribe must be rejected immediately and reported to management.
Conflicts of Interests:
All TPI and its representatives are expected to avoid personal activities and financial interests which could conflict with their responsibilities to the company. TPI and its representatives must not seek gain for themselves or others through misuse of their positions.
Compliance with these principles is an essential element in our business success. The TPI and its representatives Committee responsible for ensuring these principles are communicated to, and understood and observed by all
Standard of conduct:
Day to day responsibilities are delegated to the senior management of the regions. They are responsible for implementing these principles, if necessary through more detailed guidance tailored to local needs.
Assurance of compliance is given and monitored each year. Compliance with the Code is subject to review by the Board.
Any breaches of the Code must be reported in accordance with the procedures specified by the Board of TPI will not criticize management for any loss of business resulting from adherence to these principles and other mandatory policies and instructions.
The Board of TPI expects representatives to bring to their attention, or to that of senior management, any breach or suspected breach of these principles.
Provision has been made for Representatives to be able to report in confidence and no employee will suffer as a consequence of doing so.
“COMPANY” in this document refers to TPI unless otherwise stated.
‘Representative” refers to TPI Sales representative.
“Introducer” refers to an representative who introduces the business and the products to a new applicant. Advisor, Booster,Counselor are nominal titles or designations accorded to the representative as per theTPI’s sales & promotion plan.
“Products” refers to all products under the Company’s and tie up trademarks.
“Company literature” refers to all literature, CD,website etc (including this document)which has been developed by the Company.
“P.P.”refers to per person.
“D.O.J.” refers to Date of Joining.
“D.S.R” refers to Direct Sales Representative.
“ S.R” refers to Sales Representative.
“ F.O” refers to Fractional Owner.
1. The applicant must be a good citizen and 18 years of age. Provide their residence proof at the time of registration.
2. The applicant must not have been convicted of any crime, not be an insolvent and should be mentally sound to carry this business.
3. Application is open to individuals, firms, companies etc.
4. The applicant needs to be introduced by an existing Representative. In case the applicant is a walk in, the Company will assign theperson to an existing representative in any sales network.
6. In order to enroll as an TPI sales representative, an applicant has to pay the prevailing non-refundable registration fee. The nominal fee is a fraction of the cost incurred by the Company towards servicing and training of the network and for maintenance of the S.R’sdatabase.
7. Eachrepresentative would receive a personal and confidential identification number. This number is required when placing orders or making enquires on the Company. This must also be mentioned on the registration form of the team mates, who is introduced by the applicant. The Company upon receipt of payment, acceptance, verification and processing of the S.R Application form issue this number.
8. Arepresentative cannot appoint Sub- representative under them except when introducing them. For this, he/she cannot
also charge any money from them in any manner or form.
9. In case two existing representatives marry, then they would have to give in writing within 1 month of their marriage which ID they would like to retain. The immediate team down the lines of the ID that is given up will move up to their next immediate senior.
10. The Company reserves the right to reject any application or re-application for any reason, at its discretion, including if the application contains incomplete, inaccurate, false or misleading information. Any alteration or modification will be subject to verification.
Responsibilities of A representatives:
11. All S.R’s are independent Associates who will operate out of home and as per their own time, plan and promotes products to their clients, introduce other S.R and build their teams
12. S.R do not have the authority to bind the Company to any obligation, agreement or commitment of any kind. The must not at any time, in any manner, suggest or imply that she/he is in employment, in joint venture, an agent or a legal representative of the Company.
13. However, the S. R will be able to use their title as Advisor, Booster,Counsellor in their business cards and other printed material like any advertising, publication, leaflet or document of any kind, as the case may be. The Corporation name “TPI” shall not be permitted to be used by the S.R in any transaction or in any manner except as indicated above. When presenting the TPI career opportunity to others, he/she must emphasize that it involves running an independent business and is not an offer of employment.
14. Any titles or designations accorded to the representative business done by her/him and do not alter in any way her/his fundamental relationship with the TPI as a S.R.
15. The S.R shall not compel or force any one that S.R he/she sponsors to order through him/her orders of any minimum order sizes or maintains stocks. All S.R should order any quantities directly from the company-handling and courier fees will apply depending upon the order size and prevailing fees. It is up to the individual S.R’s judgment to determine if he/she should keep any stock.
17. The S.R shall not modify the product or packaging or tamper with any trade mark numbers or other means of identification used on or in relation to the products, nor use any of the trademarks in any way which might prejudice the goodwill of the Company there is or use any trademarks or trade names of the Company as to be likely to cause confusion or deception or infringe the trade mark, copyright, design of the Company.
18.The S.R will be responsible for their decisions and expenditure incurred by her/him on the sales and promotion of products of the company shall be to their account and the Company will not be responsible for any loss, cost, claim or liability in this respect.
19. S.R is not entitled to any payment for training or aid given by her/him to any others.R.
20. S.R cannot assign in any manner the Agreement to any other person except in accordance with the guidelines as per the Policy. 21. Reports on down team information is proprietary and confidential to the Company and is made available to the S.R only on demand and in strict and complete confidence for their own and privileged information only and not to be disclosed to any third party.
22. The S.R shall not in any way misrepresent the quality, performance or availability of a Company’s products. They should not make any claims for products other than those printed on the product labels or in the official Company literature, S.R shall indemnify the company for any claims, costs or damages arising from such misrepresentation.
23. A S.R should not place orders in the name of any other S.R without prior written approval. In case, a S.R places an order on behalf another S.R, he/she will have to take responsibility of the same, In case of violation of the same, he/she may be penalized as per the Company’s policy on the same.
24. The S.R shall not use the company’s network for promotion any other products or schemes directly or indirectly, which are not officially carried by the Company.
25. TheS.R shall not sell, distribute, make available, demonstrate or display the Company’s product in any retail outlet. Apart from any action the Company may deem fit, to take, any sale to such retail outlets shall not be considered as part of the S.R’s sale.
26. All the Company’s printed material/electronic media is proprietay and/or protected by copyright (under IPR, Trade Mark, Copyright, Design, Patent etc.).Hence no S.R shall be permitted to reproduce Company’s printed material in whole or in part except with the Company’s prior written approval.
27. Media, product or Company’s advertising representative can be used by the S.R except when authorized by the Company. Media advertising includes but is not limited to newspapers, magazines, radio and television. All advertising copy submitted that takes approval from the Company becomes the property of the Company and will be made available to all S.Rs for their use at the discretion of the Company.
28. The S.R shall comply with all the laws and regulations of the land and other policies as may be communicated from time to time. The S.R must keep the company informed if he/she is involved in any Conflict/dispute/legal matter which is directly of indirectly likely to involve, or affect the reputation of the Company.
29. The S.R will comply with all the policies of the company e.g. on confidentiality of information, policy on use of email, etc. while dealing with the Company. These are available on the Company’s website or at the Company offices/branches.
30. The S.R will indemnify and keep the company indemnified from and against any claim, loss, damage or liability suffered or incurred by the Company resulting from a breach of the agreement or the policy by the S.R or from any act of neglect or default of the S.R or her/his agents, employees, licensees or clients.
Maintaining Sponsorship Channels:
31. Resignation: The S.R can resign at any point of time by giving a written notice to the Company with a copy to immediate senior and Manager. The down team in this case automatically move up to the senior.
32. Death and inheritance: In case of the death of a S.R, the next of kin (as defined in the nomination/application form) of the deceased may be permitted to take over S.R’s business, subject to overall suitability in Company’s absolute discretion. Written application for such substitution may be made within three months. In the absence of any such claims, the membership will be terminated.
33. Name Change: Any request for name change will only be entertained if accompanied with an affidavit or a proof. This will be & charged by the Company and company’s decision on this will be final and binding.
34. Joint Responsibility: In case of S.Rwho have registered Associate S.Rs, both partners are equally responsible for conduct of Company business in accordance with the terms and conditions, policies and procedures as stated in this manual. 35. Introducer Change : Normally Introducer changes are not encouraged. However, under exceptional circumstances e.g. S.R’s immediate up senior’s ID has been frozen due to (the introducer) re-registering herself/himself,introducer change maybe carried out in the following way: -
S.R must submit the following 3 letters along with format given in Annexure 2.
a. A written request to the Company.
B. A written no objection letter signed by the S.R’s new upline and manager (his/her 2 level introducer since his/her immediate introducer’s ID is frozen)
c. A written acceptance letter from the new introducer.
The final authority to take a decision regarding this rests with the company and such a decision will be final and binding on the S.Rs. 35. Group Transfers: transfer of a personal group is not allowed.
: Businesses will not merge or be combined without the previous written approval of the Company. Application to be .A marriage between S.Rs, and transfer of a business, the sale of business or any other similar circumstances does not a merger or combination of business unless specifically approved in writing by the Company..
36. Re -registration: _ S.Rs, who are active, are not allowed to register again under a different line of introducership. In case they do, they are liable to lose their entire team to their Sponsor. They are only allowed to register again after termination. A terminated S.R (for failure to renew membership, on transfer of membership, or on account of voluntary resignation) can re-register under a different sponsor subject to a waiting period of 6 months. During the waiting period the S.R (and his/her partner or spouse) will not engage in the following activities:
a. Take part in any events or meetings. b. Operate under any other name. c. Solicit for business directly or indirectly.d. Engage in any sale of Company’s products except those for self-consumption.(buy at MRP)
A written note of such inactivity should be submitted at the time of re-application on standard format. This note would be sent to the old introducer and to the up line Manager to respond within 15 days. In the absence of any feedback or acceptance by the old introducer and the Manager, such re-registration will be accepted. In all such cases, the S.Rwould have to apply again as per the registration procedure after paying the full registration fees. In case of a termination of S.R for failure to adhere to the terms and conditions of agreement, the Company at its sole discretion might decide not to renew/re-register the S.R.
37. Notice: Termination can be done by either party by giving 3 days notice.
38. Misconduct: The Company reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any S.R at any time if the Company’s policies, procedures, terms and conditions, etc as may be amended from time to time, are not complied with or are violated by the S.R
or on account of misconduct which may be defined as one or more of the following:
- Poaching/soliciting or re-registration of existing S.Rs from other line of sponsorship.
- Using Company’s network for promotion products that are not officially carried by the Company.
- Selling to S.R belonging to other lines of sponsorship.
- Providing false or misleading information about Company’s product or policies.
- Work adversely or against the interest of the Company. Spreading rumors or interfering with other teams or interfering in the normal conduct of the business.
- Misusing the company’s funds for self benefits.
39. Disciplinary Committee: All complaints will be entertained by a Disciplinary Committee consisting of 2 Managers of TPI. The decision of the Disciplinary Committee will be final and binding. Business Head can suspend a S.R and/or his Associate pending decision of the disciplinary Committee.
40. Effect of Suspension: When a S.R and/or his/her Associate S.R is under suspension,the Company can take any or all of the following actions:
- Not release payments.
- Not allow him/her from attending Company sponsored conferences, events,meetings,training session,etc.
- Prevent him/her from joining company organized trips.
- Prevent him/her from placing order on the Company for a specified period.
- Prevent him/her from sponsoring down teams.
41. Suspension/Termination Process: When the Company decides to suspend or terminate a S.R, the Company will inform the S.R in writing that the S.R is suspended and/or terminated. The suspension and/or termination notice will be sent by recorded delivery to the S.R’s address on record. In case of suspension the representative will have twenty (20) days from the date of suspension letter to send a written response by recorded delivery agreeing to correct the violation and/or comply with the Agreement, as the case maybe. If such a confirmation is not received by the Company within twenty (20) days, the Company shall be entitled to terminate her/his S.R Identification Number without any act, correspondence or notice and the Company shall not be liable to pay any claim or compensation to S.R for such termination. The suspension and termination of a S.R by company is in addition to all other rights and resources available to the Company. Notice to be served under terms and conditions of the Agreement shall be sent by registered mail/courier to the last known address in company records and shall be deemed served 48 hours after positing/dispatch. Suspension/Termination of S.R automatically leads to suspension/termination of Associate S.R also.
42. Status of Terminated S.R: No S.R having been terminated shall represent herself/himself as a TPI S.R, nor purchase products from the Company, receive any discounts, bonuses, awards, commission or be eligible to attend Company functions. Voluntary resignation of a S.R results in loss of rights to their teams ’s businesses’ irrespective of their suspension/termination shall make good all losses/damages suffered by the Company on account of their misrepresentation.
F. Other Policies:
43. Restricted Entry: Entry to seminars, meetings, training sessions, conferences, etc which are organized by the company are personal and are not transferable.
44. Exclusive Territories: There are no exclusive territories or franchises granted by the Company. There fore, the S.R have no authority to grant, sell, assign or transfer such a territory or franchise, every S.R is free to conduct her/his business in any area of the country.
45. Company’s Rights: The company reserves the right to make any changes in the content, description, range and formulation of the products, including any changes in the services, promotion strategy, commission percentage, prices, policies and procedures from time to time.Company can change/transfer/convert any debt investment in equity/capital as when company deems fit without prior notice to F.O/D.S.R/S.R and all profits are subject to profitability of company and its liquidity including 2x option. 51. Waiver: The waiver by the Company of any breach or non-enforcement by the Company of any policy shall not prejudice or prelude the subsequent enforcement of that policy and shall not be deemed a waiver or acquiescence on the part of the Company.
46. Force Majeure: The Company shall not be liable for any non-performance of its obligations or consequences thereof under this only due to force major circumstances beyond its reasonable circumstances. 49. Final Authority: The business Head shall be the final authority on interpretation of the Company policies.
47. Dispute Settlement: A sole Arbitrator shall settle all disputes between parties in respect to the Policy Manual. The sole Arbitrator will be appointed from the panel of Arbitrators maintained by U.P chamber of commerce. The process of arbitration will take place in U.P.
48. Printed Records : Records such as statements, I. D. Card down team lists & other personal data’s are available only after the required payment received by the company.
49. S.R ID Number : S.R upon registration, receive a Identification Card. This card carries an exclusive ID number. This ID number should be mentioned in all your communication with the Company.
50. TPI Trainers as well as your up seniors conduct Basic Training on the complete product range as well as on the sales Plan. Ensure that you and your down teams attend it at least once, within 1 months of registering as a S.R. Open Forum is also conducted for S.R as they achieve higher levels of success. The details of the same can be taken from our website.
I accept the terms & conditions